Sunday, May 6, 2012

Soccer Skills Reflection

Reflection for Soccer Skills

Something I was pleased with was
My skill on the ball because
I applied more skill while just running around the field.

I really enjoyed learning
Switch  
because I can do my turns good but in a game it is a lot harder to apply turns. But I realised it’s easy when you try it though.          

Something I found hard was getting in position for passes.

Something that made me think was
getting passes in
                  because on a small field it is important to find a good pass.
\

Something I want to get better at is
working with the other number that was called out.
          (What can I do about it?)
Try and help everyone and not just score all the goals.

10 comments:

  1. Cool Brody,
    this shows that you not only are good at soccer but you also have to improve on some soccer skills, which is good because it will make you better than you already are.
    Do you want to play in the NZ soccer team ( The All Whites ) when you are older?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to play for the all whites that would be awesome

      Delete
  2. Great Brody!
    You are really good at soccer skills and soccer .
    You are a sporty man.
    What do you think is the best part of soccer?
    Do you have any other hobbies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gutair I also play gutair

      Delete
  3. Awesome Brody!
    I reckon you would be the No.1 striker in the all whites(if your going to play for them)
    You are very good at all your soccer skills, you still can improve though. I've seen you at soccer training and have seen your team. They are good.
    Do you like anything other sports?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to play t ball
      And I would like to also play hockey

      Delete
  4. Wow Brody I thought you were the best at soccer but I didn't know that you had to work on anything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing Brody.
    You are really good at soccer.
    I am ok at soccer but I hope I will get better.
    What team do you like the best?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to be able to play for Manchester United.

      Delete
  6. Hey Brody I would like to play for LIVERPOOL. I really want to be in your soccer team too.

    ReplyDelete