Saturday, June 23, 2012

Imagination!!!

Imagination
Audience: Room 1 buddy


I am walking down the street kicking stones then I see a huge billboard. It's an All Whites ad. It says Make your dream your goal! And this is where the Imagination part comes in.

I am a football king. You know like Eric Cantona or Kenny Dalglish. I never failed with my football life or anything like that I was always top goal scorer and things like that but one thing happened that day that I didn’t know about but not the fact that It was my Birthday. The team had a special Birthday surprise planned out just for me. King Cantona walks right out onto the field and gives me a crown. Out of anyone, me!!!

The crowd is roaring as loud as they can. Almost 1 million people roaring! I couldn't believe my eyes the actual crown sitting there on my head. I was in heaven.

It was all because of that billboard. I would of thought I wouldn't be good enough but now look at me.    

Days and days and days past and I just had whatever I wanted. If I wanted a Rolls Royce or a new mansion don’t worry I would have that in no time. It felt good, to good. well it was good for a while but then It became boring I didn’t have to work for anything.

The very next day I decided to retire like any other player would when they reach about 40 but this was more of I didn’t have a point in playing. The next day I decided to go to a charity and donate money but I couldn’t even get out of my car with the news team and crazy fans surrounding me.  

Btw I was in England playing for Manchester United until I left for my home town Hastings New Zealand. I thought I could share my wealth down there plus I wasn’t doing much at Manchester anyway. I think I'm going to make Hastings permanent.

So I built a big house an awesome house right next to my family’s house. They all seemed to love me living next to them. And I loved it too. Christmas came around so quickly we all decided to have it at my place. The kids were so excited they knew I was going to get them some awesome gifts. I got John a Chelsea football kit and I got Selena an ipod touch.

After the gifts we would have a Christmas chicken and ham and things like that. The kids just did not want me to go home. I told them they could stay at my place for the night. So they obviously accepted that and they also said but we get to stay up extra late. That didn’t really go to plan because they fell asleep.

In the morning when I decided to drop them off, something weird had happened. When I went to drop them off...

To be Continued!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

4 comments:

  1. Thats so good What a good post i just didn't want to stop reading i hope you countainue writing those well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Brody!
    I really like your writing it is really cool!
    I like how you were very famous and how you described that you couldn't get out of the car!
    What position would you be in if you were playing for Manchester United?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great story, Brody.

    You use your football knowledge and imagination to create an entertaining story for the reader. I am looking forward to seeing your Storybird on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a cool story brody
    cant wait to read part two
    from tyrin

    ReplyDelete