Thursday, June 14, 2012

Term 2 reflection


Reading

My favourite in Reading has been my literature circle here is a link to the time line on the book kensuke's kingdom pridebrody.blogspot.co.nz Timeline Kensukes kingdom  

Here is a link to everything I have at reading timepridebrody.blogspot.co.nz reading   

My next step is to get more reading posts on my blog

Writing

This is my favourite writing ... Because I have made several in the collection of them and I have had heaps of comments about them and I enjoy writing them the most so here is a link to my one minute to kick off 2 and 3 post. pridebrody.blogspot.co.nz One minute to kick off 2 and 3                  

I am proud of... pridebrody.blogspot.co.nz Blob this is the writing I am proud of because it has the comments and the blob video.

I have learnt... to use language of success and and full punctuation my best story for that is lots of food lots of fighting it is not on my blog because I am not finished with it yet.



My next step is to get a new series of interesting stories that everybody will comment on.

I like my blog because...
This is my favourite post (link) because...

I like commenting on blogs because...
This is my favourite comment (link)

Maths

This is my favourite math and it is on my blog it was a while ago when we were learning about fractions and percentages of numbers and money Here is the link

I am proud of my area and perimeter for a garden that I did not long ago I haven’t gotten around to posting it but it will be up on my blog very soon.   

I have recently learnt about weight and weighing things on a scales we did this today at maths   

.

Something I find challenging is knowledge tests  

 

Art
This is my favourite art it is my leopard

Topic
Something I have liked in our topic learning is in room 19 for topic is the rubbish board game because it is really fun to make and design.

P.E. / Fitness
When we do fitness I like to play blob, soccer and dodgeball   
what I learn when we do p.e and fitness is learning all ball skills and having fun here is a link to my dodgeball . Dodge ball writing      

Something I was pleased with from my interview was that I had this doc completely ready and I was prepared for the interview.


6 comments:

  1. Awesome Brody.
    I like that you have pictures, links, and even a wicked Tagxedo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Brody
    What has been your favourite things about term so far?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Brody!
    I like the ball and you links.
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the ball too, Brody.

    The words in it really summarise your learning so far this year. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats really cool, Brody!

    It looks like "1 Minute To Kick Of" Is cool!
    I'll look at it later!

    Sincerely, Teva Tait.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Brody you have done really well at school this year keep it up nice work. also you taxzedo is so cool i like how it is a football .Aaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd you art its so cool what an artist. And hey thanks for commenting on my blog your the best. just keep it up.
    from Regan

    ReplyDelete