Friday, August 24, 2012

The plane wreck part 1.

The plane wreck part 1.
One thing you need to know about me is I am really fit. I take hikes up the mountains all the time. So anyway lets get on with the story I am about to tell you. One day I was taking my usual hike when I saw Well what looks to me like a plane wreck. It had windows and a door so thats how I had predicted what it was. Meanwhile I was thinking about going in or not. So I took my chances and went in no matter what was in there. I may regret I may not I think to myself. So I am in now no matter what. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I need to get out of here quick but the aliens have locked the door and swallowed the key. I need to think fast.

I could smash a window jump out and run. But I need a distraction, maybe I could Quickly jump up to the roof of the plane without being seen. Then I could climb over to the window punch through it and then Wooolaaa!!! But then I don’t have a distraction   Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I scream at the top of my voice. And anyway I have seen that the windows have been blocked with metal. I notice something on the ground It looks like matches, I go to pick them up but then the alien sees me. Dammit I am thinking inside my head. The alien slithers closer and closer when I snatch the matches from the ground. Now I have no choice but too set a fire between us...


To Be Continued!!!                                                              
                               

7 comments:

  1. Great work Brody!
    I can`t wait for the next part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Brody!
    I like your story Brody!
    I especially like that there are aliens in the plane wreck. A good mix of modern and space!
    Could you try put the alien on fire?
    Can't wait for the next Part.
    WELL DONE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stefan you can read my others.

      Delete
  3. Great exciting story Brody. This story made me very excited but when I got the end and saw the to be continued I just wanted to read more. I do hope the ending of the story comes soon!
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Brody I like the part where you say One thing you need to know about me is I am really fit Is cool
    What is yours?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Brody I like your story it was really getting cool but when it said To Be Continued!!! I really wanted to read more. Great job Brody keep up the amazing writing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Brody!
    This is so cool I can't wait to read the other parts:)
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete