Thursday, August 16, 2012

The crane

The crane

I insert my coin in the slot. Hoping I am ready to conquer the crane. I have my game face on and I am the zone I need a toy I think to myself. I move the crane so it’s about on top of the yellow toy. I am about to press the red button but my Dad yells WAIT!!!!! What he says is you need to move a little bit to the right then more to the back. When it is in the perfect position I wait for it to stop wiggling and moving then I press the button. Hoping just once I would be the one champion in our family. 


So the toy is picked up and I have my hopes high. It is now getting closer and closer to the hole. It has now been dropped in. I am so proud of myself that I run around Breakers saying Brody won a toy. When I get outside I scream to all my relatives Brody won a toy. Everyone starts to crack up.


The End !!!                             

No comments:

Post a Comment