Sunday, August 26, 2012

7th to 1st of my favourite movie characters.

These are my favourite movie characters from 7th to 1st.

7. Patrick
Because he is funny and a little bit stupid.

6. Sponge Bob
Because he is funny awesome and just silly enough for my liking.      

5. The Joker ( played by Heath Ledger.)
Because he is scary and unpredictable.

4. Bane (played by John Hardy)  
Because he is big very strong and can lift or break almost anything.

3. Captain America / Steve Rogers (Played by Chris Evans)
Because he has the biggest heart and he is passionate about everything he does.

2. Thor the god of thunder. (played by Chris Hemsworth)
Because he is strong, smart, funny and an awesome person.

1. Batman. (played by Christian Bale)
Because he is awesome and always trying to do the best and help Gotham till the very end.


5 comments:

  1. Cool Brody. I like Patrick and Sponge Bob too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Sponge bob and Patrick too

      Delete
  2. Awesome Brody.
    I think batman would be my favourite too.
    Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Brody, Batman is my favourite character too. Are you going to make more post like this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Brody.
    This is cool.
    This is a good writing choice.
    My favourite one that you listed would have to be Sponge-Bob
    WELL DONE:)

    ReplyDelete