Thursday, September 6, 2012

Production diary part 3

3/09/2012

Tonight was our first performance. We had to be at school at 6:20 to get changed. It was a bit of a rush because Seth wasn’t there to do the main part in his ad so I put my hand up to do it , It was in my head that I didn’t know the lines but I really did. So when I filled in I felt a little bit nervous but when I did it I was fine.

4/09/2012

Today our practice was in front of the junior school. Our ad went perfectly fine but the little kids were talking so nobody really heard.

4/09/2012

Tonight we had a performance in front some other parents. It all went pretty well but tonight I didn’t get to fill in for Seth because he was here.

5/09/2012

Tonight we had another performance in front of some more parents and other people. Our ad was pretty good but I think it was not our best. The production was all round good but I was so tired and nearly fell asleep.





these photos are from our ad.


         

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Brody. I love your add it so funny. My Mum, Dad, little sister, Granddad and my Grandma think it really funny to. Especially when you push Tyrin over.

    ReplyDelete