Wednesday, September 12, 2012

production diary part 4 and reflection

This is the last piece of my production diary.

6/09/2012

Our last performance was tonight and my parents were watching. I was so nervous , I also got to do Seth’s part again because he wasn’t there. So I got to do more for my parents. I was especially nervous in front of my Sister because she would have mad fun of me if I did anything wrong. And I barely new my lines going into the sandpit ad doing the main part.











This a poster I made on a website Mr M sent out.





Reflection for the production. 

Something I was pleased with was?
Our ad getting lots of laughs.  

I really enjoyed learning?                 

To use my best expression when I am speaking on stage.

Something I found hard was?
Not getting nervous when I needed to speak.


Something I want to get better at?
Is putting my mask on better.     

4 comments:

  1. Awesome Brody.
    The added pictures are so cool.
    I think that you were great in the All Black add.
    Also you were a great fill in for Seth when he was not there.
    Great work!
    What was your best part about the production?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure what my favourite part was.

      Delete
  2. Awesome Brody
    the pictures look brilliant
    you did such a good thing filling in for Seth when he couldn't make it well done and you did a good job of bowling over tyrin :) Fantastic job well done
    What was you all time favourite of the production? also I thought it was really cool doing a production before we leave parkvale well done cool post =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Brody!
    Your Production Diary is really cool. The pictures are outstanding and so is your poster. Your ad was really awesome and well put together.
    If you weren't in ads, what would you be in?

    ReplyDelete