Friday, September 7, 2012

I accidentally signed up for choir


I accidentally signed up for choir

My name is Bradley Smith. I love doing chores it’s like my hobby. So when I look at the billboard and there is a poster saying chores please sign up I knew it was for me. I made it in but it was weird in order for me to have gotten in I had to sing. It was almost as if I had misread the poster. I think I may have possibly signed up for choir.

So the next day when the choir teacher said welcome to choir I knew what I had done wrong. So I try to explain to the teacher what had happened and then she said in her tone of voice “ I am getting the impression you do not want to be here” At the top of my voice I yell YESSSSSSSS THAT IS EXACTLY TRUE!!! So I got kicked out, thank god for that.

After all of that I got sent to the principal's office. That is totally unreasonable I mean that teacher was soooo stupid after I told her all of that the least she could of done is dismiss me. So I got detention in her class for the rest of the month.

For the next month I had to listen (uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!) Everyone was staring at me I was so embarrassed people where even mucking up their lines because they were just giggling and laughing at me. so they all got into deep trouble and were told not to look at me. I wasn’t even let out for lunch I had to watch all the other children playing  Soccer which was the worst experience of my life!!! Which  is my favourite sport.

It was a long rest of the month I can tell you that. But when it was finally over I was so happy that I could play Soccer with my mates. It was weird everyone knew my name as the guy who was in the  girls choir.

The end!!                                                                                           

3 comments:

  1. Amazing Brody.
    This is a great piece of writing.
    What made you choose this kind of writing?
    I really enjoyed it, it made me laugh!
    Keep up the great work:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Felicity.
      It was one of the writing choices.

      Delete
  2. Wow Brody your story is very funny and weird at the same time. Great work!
    Why do you like soccer as your favourite sport?
    How long have you been playing soccer?
    From Olivia M

    ReplyDelete