Monday, April 2, 2012

Dodge ball


Dodge ball

Smack! I hit the ground. Luckily, I dodge the ball. I did what I call is a James Bond. I yell out we're doing well. Then I look over at the line there is not very many people in it. Balls are being pelted over the line and nobodys getting hit. Mr M decides to enter the pitch. Everyone screams out Yahoo!!! I think we're going to win. The game goes on. I'm not as confident because we just lost our last round and I'm not playing as good. I finally get out. Now I'm not very happy but Katrina stepped up and started to catch some balls that were flying at her. Before you know it I was back in. I make a huge comeback and start catching heaps of balls. It's getting closer and closer. Their players are getting better and so are ours. Jacob pelts a ball across the line into Tyler Kelly's stomach. There's a lot going on on the pitch. We're having an amazing time. Unfortunately for us we drew 2-2 but the action was amazing. We all had a fantastic time.          

No comments:

Post a Comment