Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Olympic torch

The olympic torch

OH MY GOSH!!! I am chosen to be one of the people to carry the Olympic torch.

I wake up the next morning and I jump out of bed. I knew this was the day I had to show the most Respect I have ever had to. So I set out to go and wait at the bridge for the next person to arrive. I am one of the only people that gets to hold and carry this special torch.  I am waiting for the next person to give me the torch. In the distance I can see the police cars coming and the torch is held high. I can see him running with all his might. I am feeling on top of the world when the guy hands me the torch.

Everyone is screaming my name when I walk right across the bridge. I hold the torch high but I am still guarding it with my life. When I go over the bridge fireworks are bursting out like rockets.I am running on the bridge and I see the next person , I run as fast as I can to her and I give her the torch.

When I get Home I see myself on T.V. Wow I am on T.V. This will be history.                        

                                  

4 comments:

  1. Excellent story Brody,
    It's fantastic how you describe your
    feelings as you run down the bridge.
    Yes it is a moment of history.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Brody!
    I like the start, it goes straight into the action. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Brody.
    That is such a amazing story.
    Did the plan help you with your writing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Brody.
    I love your Olympic Torch story, it is very cool.
    What is your favourite part in your story?

    ReplyDelete