Thursday, December 13, 2012

Letter to me in 20 years when I am 31.

To Brody.

Hi Brody. Are you playing football with all the best I mean I don’t know you if you aren't playing with exactly these players and if you aren't the captain I don't know you anyway the players : Raheem Sterling , Ibrahim Mbaye , Mbaye Niang , Stehaine El Shaarawy , William Keane , Joshua King , Harry kane , John Oblak , Muniain , Leali , Suso and many more. So that will be your Manchester United squad. Here is a picture of my boots now or when you were 11 just to remind you about your reps.                 
Anyway lets get off the topic Football.

You will also need to own an Aston Martin DBR9.
   I even know that you used to best friends with a guy called Josh Little obviously because I am friends with him now. Yeah you always played soccer and fifa together. You guys were good friends what actually happened to you two. I have this old photo so you could possibly remember.


I hope this has brought back some good memories.
Yours sincerely From Brody.

             
                             

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I bet you will both be friends still. Do you think you will travel around a bit in your future too? Where do you hope to go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Brody. Your letter to yourself is all about football. I like your letter. Well done:)

    ReplyDelete