Monday, December 3, 2012

Reflection on the triathlon!



Today at school we had a senior school triathlon. I was in the non competitive individual. I came fourth , the order of the events were swim , bike , run.




What I was pleased with was my biking. Because I overtook people to get myself in a better place to help going into the run. I really enjoyed the biking. Because it is my favourite part of the triathlon. Something I found hard was the swimming. Because going into this event I knew I couldn't swim well at all so it was lucky that I was good at the other things. Something I want to get better at is swimming. Because it one day could save my life!



1 comment:

  1. Great work Brody. I like your comic life and recording. You did really well in the triathlon. Well done:)

    ReplyDelete